Thursday, July 1, 2010

El Paso Wedding

A couple of weeks ago we took a fun trip to El Paso for Chris's good friend Corey's wedding. I worked the night before so only got a couple of hours of sleep before Chris flew us there. We stopped at McDonald's on the way out and I ate something that was terrible. I like to blame that on the reason I got sick. I never get sick, not even sea or motion sickness. It was quite turbulant though. My baby girl loved it and did awesome! She slept a lot of it. And she definitely enjoyed having company in the back seat with her. She even held my hand once as I was throwing up. It was so sweet! :o)
The Royal Gorge. Sad, but I still have never been there.
Corey on his wedding day. Not the greatest picture of him. Everyone says he looks like George Clooney. Chris has been friends with him for at least 15 years. Chris trained him as a paramedic in El Paso when they were first brand new. And then Chris and Corey kind of moved to Coloreado together. Corey then trained me a little when I first started as an EMT before I even met Chris.
Tami, the beautiful bride. They have the sweetest story. They dated a little while they were high schoolers and a couple of years ago reunited and the sparks rekindled. We're so happy for them!
My loves at the reception. Keira was a little fussy. We later found it was because she was working on her second tooth! :o)
It was soo cute, Chris went out on the dance floor with Keira during the daddy/daughter dance.

We also got to see many of the places Chris used to live, work, eat, shop, etc. It was fun to be there!

No comments: