On Christmas Eve we celebrated Keira's Four Month Birthday (and Christmas)! The time has been flying! I can't believe this little bundle of joy joined our family four months ago! Keira is doing fabulous and is so much fun! She's 25.5 inches long (88%, but we thought they had told us 24 inches) and weighs 13 pounds 10 ounces (47%) and is as healthy as can be!

She's a really happy baby and laughed for the first time a few nights ago! It was the sweetest thing ever! She was sitting on our bed while I was folding laundry and Chris started tickling me so we were both laughing and she started laughing too! She had giggled before, but never a laugh like this! It was wonderful!
On Keira's Four Month Birthday she slept in her crib at night for the first time. I have to admit, it was sad. I really missed her being so close to me at night and hearing the creaks of the bassinet as she moved and hearing her little noises. She's right across the hallway though so it's really not that bad. Keira has been sleeping great in the crib and I think it's more fun and comfortable. She's been sleeping for 12 hours at night and usually goes that whole time without eating. It's been wonderful sleeping more at night. But sleeping more at night for Keira means sleeping less during the day which gives me less time to get things done around the house. But it also gives me more time to play and spend with Keira!

1 comment:
So cute yha she is giggling and grabbing her feet. I have to say, I'm a little jealous of her sleeping but God knows what you need with having to work!:)
Post a Comment