Oops, I forgot to post these posts.
This has been the happiest year of my entire life! (Although I do think that every year probably.) However, I will say it's been rough since I've been back at work, especially this past month. Since starting my new job, I've had to do quite a bit of training where I only get about a third of what I usually make so I've had to work more. I've only been working in three hospitals, but it's hard to learn where everything is and how things are done, work mostly with people I don't know, be super slow at the computer system, and not feel like I've been an ER nurse for over five years. And then when I get home I still have all of the responsibilities of a stay at home mom, minus some of the cooking. My schedule hasn't been as great as I had hoped. I don't have the freedom of shifts I thought I would so I'm back to working nights and days and times when we need a babysitter for a couple of hours super early in the morning. Sometimes I wonder if it's better to work less and not enjoy your job, but be able to spend more time with my family, or enjoy my job, not feel like an idiot, and spend less time with the family. Hmmm, MORE TIME WITH THE FAMILY!
Hope you all have the HAPPIEST NEW YEAR EVER!!!
1 comment:
Your attitude is great!! Sorry the job hasn't been as great!:(
Post a Comment