Sunday, October 11, 2009

Keira's Blessing

Today was a very special day, it was Keira's blessing.

Chris' Uncle Craig flew here from California to do it.
His Grandma and cousin Danielle and her cute daughter Addie also came from California.
It's ironic, one of Danielle's best friends from college, Melissa, lives about a mile from me so we go to the same church and have become great friends also.
Keira's extremely handsome Daddy held the microphone.
Nate Miller, John Ray, Brian Kelly, and Earl Hess also participated. It was such a beautiful blessing! And what a wonderful day!!! Keira was sooooo good and looked looked as cute as can be!

Grandma, Keira, and I. Keira had been wonderful and very patient the whole time at church, but as soon as we got home she was starving!
Keira's giving me a dirty look for taking all kinds of pictures rather than feeding her. Poor girl.

Danielle had prayed it would snow while they were here, since it doesn't snow much in southern California. Her prayer was answered, it's been freezing cold and we had our first snow of the year! I think she'll be more careful what she prays for. ;-)
Keira all bundled up

6 comments:

Brie said...

Keira looks adorable! I can't believe how she is growing up! What does a blessing entail?

S. Tallman said...

I love all the photos! It makes it seem like I was there with you. I see that you have rearranged the baby's room and hung the pictures and the "SMILE" shelf! So cute!

S. Tallman said...

Where is the angel that goes with the "SMILE" shelf?

Megan and Mike said...

What a special day! I wish we could have been there to support you, but I'm so excited for you two. She is so cute and looks so lively already! She has the sweetest little face. Hope it was a great weekend.

JoJo said...

Could she be any cuter in that pink fuzzy coat?!?! And her blessing dress is lovely. You guys look so happy.

Danielle said...

That was such a great weekend! Thanks for letting us be a part of it. Keira is beautiful. I love you guys!