Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Baby Shower

Last weekend was my 1st baby shower. I know! I'll have more than one! This one was with my friends from high school and college. It was soooo much fun! I didn't have have a wedding shower so it was kind of fun having a party for me (and the celebrity Keira of course), but I also felt weird being the center of attention. We ate, played games, had a darling cake, and opened gifts. Keira got some awesome and super cute things! I can't wait for her to use/wear/see them!!!

My wonderful friend Maria was a little off on my belly size.
What a cute cake!!!
Two of my friends from college who threw me the shower, Maria and Brooke. I think Brooke's almost as excited as I am about our baby! This was the first time she's felt a baby move in the mom's belly!

The group photo didn't turn out. And I'm guessing you wouldn't be interested in seeing separate pictures of all my friends! ;-)

2 comments:

S. Tallman said...

You guessed wrong! I wanna see EVERY photo! I sure would have loved to be there with you and feel the baby tummy myself! I love you.

Brie said...

You look great Debbie. I'm so excited you had a shower!!! So fun! I love the picture of you and Laura too!