Yesterday we were supposed to go to South Dakota and fly over Mount Rushmore. Unfortunately, the weather didn't cooperate so we decided to head south to Amarillo, TX. Chris went with a friend who is working toward commercial pilot also and already has his instrument rating. So they were able to spot for each other while under the hood (wearing goggles) and they split the price of everything which saves us all a ton! It was great! I got to ride in the back seat for the first time, and it was quite nice. I had tons of room to just stretch out. We met one of my good friends from Ouray in Amarillo for lunch. Both the flight there and back were supposed to be turbulent, but they were both as smooth as can be!
Josh, Chris, and I
Brie and I
Brie and Mali
1 comment:
I'm impressed you already blogged about this, I haven't even gotten my pictures off the camera!:) It was SOOO great to see you! You are so wonderful and thoughtful and just great to be around, I really enjoyed it! Mali survived the flu shot, barely. She cried and screamed and cuddled in my lap ALL Night!
Post a Comment