That looks pretty good! Mali made one last year, and we ended up letting the dogs eat it after a week of sitting on our counter!!!
I love making Gingerbread houses! Mine never turn out very good, but I still make an attempt. I am very impressed with yours!
That's a pretty fancy gingerbread house, Sweetie! I made one once and ate LOTS of the candy before it was completed. Yum!
That is so cute! We did one last year! Maybe I will go get one now. You inspired me!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That looks pretty good! Mali made one last year, and we ended up letting the dogs eat it after a week of sitting on our counter!!!
I love making Gingerbread houses! Mine never turn out very good, but I still make an attempt. I am very impressed with yours!
That's a pretty fancy gingerbread house, Sweetie! I made one once and ate LOTS of the candy before it was completed. Yum!
That is so cute! We did one last year! Maybe I will go get one now. You inspired me!
Post a Comment