Today was a very special day, especially for Chris! It was our first mountain bike ride of the year! Chris' last ride was exactly six months ago. And since then the only exercise he's really gotten is one road ride. And you guessed it, he still kicked my butt! :-(
We went with our friends Jay and Cyndi. It was a beautiful day though a bit windy. We did Bear Creek Lake Park only about three miles from our house and it was really fun! Just my kind of riding- not technical, not much uphill, pure fun! The perfect first ride!


I'm a little jealous. Chris is leaving me for four days this weekend to go to Moab, UT with Jay and about 10 other people. But I guess somebody's got to pay the bills.
1 comment:
I'm so proud, and a little jealous, of your outdoor athleticism. It is funny that Chris is in Moab, I'm reading a book set in Moab, is he biking??
Post a Comment