This will be short and sweet seeing it's the end of March. But I threw these pics in here a couple of months ago and can't not post them. :o)
Keira loves playing in the snow and discovered she also loves eating the snow!
Braids for the first time! Hurray!!! This of course was done by Aunt Laurie.
2nd Haircut. She does wonderful watching whatever movie they have on for kids.
The haircut lady showed me another cute way to style her hair. Of course it doesn't look nearly as good when I try to do it.
While I was at work (why does everything happen when I'm at work- this, braids...?) Chris took down the front railing of her crib to make it like a toddler bed. I can't believe I missed it, couldn't he have at least mentioned it to me first? My baby girl is no baby anymore :-( (however you wouldn't know by seeing the paci and diapers she still wears).
Keira loves to "workout" with Daddy. It's so cute. Here she's trying to do situps.
My friend Jessica isn't going to be needing her toddler bed for a couple of years so let us borrow it. Keira loves her "big girl bed." It's so cute seeing her in there! She hasn't been napping quite as well, but she's been really good about staying in there and not getting out.
Keira stopped going to daycare this month and it has been wonderful! She hasn't been sick once! It seems like she had some kind of little cold almost all fall for the four months she was going to the in-home daycare lady. My wonderful friend Jessica has been watching Keira from 7am-1pm one day a week so I can sleep after my night shift. She LOVES going over there to play with Sydney who's her age and Cameron who is almost five. I feel so much more comfortable with her over there and know she is so much better taken care of. Hopefully soon something will change with my work schedule so we don't even need a babysitter, but for now we can't beat this situation!






No comments:
Post a Comment