Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

I seem to be running a bit behind once again.  BUT HaPpY nEw YeAr 2012!!!

Chris decided he didn't need a 1969 Corvette after all, only a 4 inch lift kit for his Jeep.
Before
After
Don't remember why this is here, but isn't she cute!  ;-)
She does like princess stuff.
This was soooo cute!  She has all of the sudden become more interested in taking care of her babies and being nice to them and napping them and feeding them.  Good timing!
I hate the wind!  It is my least favorite thing ever!  This wind storm was so severe that it blew over and destroyed our grill.  :-(
I got a new recipe book for Christmas called Our Best Bites and I love it!  I've never made chicken salad before and have only had it a couple of times, but it was absolutely delicious!  Soo, I had to take a pic and feature it!
Well it wasn't the most romantic or exciting New Years' celebration.  But my cute little stinker and I stayed up and woke up Chris right in time.  I was regretting the decision to have Keira's company the next day when we switched to an earlier session at church and she was super grumpy.
Happy New Year!  It's going to be an AWESOME year!!!  :o)

1 comment:

S. Tallman said...

I am amazed that the wind could have been that strong to toss around your backyard grill! You do have some pretty windy days there. Wow.