My Valentine's buddy giving Ariel a kiss.
For Valentine's Day Keira got a turtle we named Crush and more excitingly Disney princess figurines. To be honest, I was once very against the princess thing. But really, who doesn't love Disney? And I've found that what Keira likes is not really up to me (but I certainly can steer her in the right direction!).
From Grammy and Grandpa she got a Princess book (how perfect was that!) and a Valentine's teddy bear.
It was a beautiful day so we decided to go for a very LONG walk. Long mostly because Keira wanted to walk the entire 1.2 miles. The little stinker, a couple of times she sat down because she was tired and would rather do that than me carry her. Pretty much the only time she fell was in the muddiest part of our walk.
The next day Chris and I got to celebrate with an afternoon at the Colorado Home and Garden Show and a nice dinner!



No comments:
Post a Comment