Monday, September 27, 2010

Since We've Been Home

I was shopping for Keira's Birthday and bought myself something.  I've wanted a glider since before Keira was born, and finally we found one for 75% off!  It was the display model, but it works great!  I'm so excited to have it for the next baby too!  :o)

We celebrated Mariana's 30th Birthday!

Keira has spent lots of time with her favorite babysitter, Aunt Laura!

We went for a wonderful fall hike to see the changing leaves.  However, we didn't quite have enough time to make it to the higher country where they're really changing, and there's quite a bit of fire damage from previous years where we chose to go.  Still a great hike though!


1 comment:

S. Tallman said...

The hike looks beautiful! Keira really looks interested the beauty around her, too. She is such a smart, intelligent, sweet, cute, and absolutely adorable grandbaby. (It's so fun to be a grammy and have UNLIMITED bragging rights.)