Monday, March 1, 2010

Keira's Buddy

Keira got to have another play date with her cute little boy friend Gabriel. It was amazing how much closer in age they seemed this time. They're about two months apart and he always seemed so much bigger! But now they seem much closer. I hope he taught her some better eating habits. I now realize it becomes easier! But then it will probably become a little harder as they become more independent and opinionated. Mariana also showed me how to make baby food so hopefully I'll start that soon!
Mariana and Gabriel
Keira was introduced to Baby Einstein movies and was kind of interested in it. She especially loved all of Gabriel's fun toys!

2 comments:

Brie said...

Fun! Mali is still friends with her friends from babyhood! I think I recognize that pacifier!;)

Ani said...

I can't believe how big she is! Time flies by too fast! Are you guys coming to visit this summer?