Monday, March 1, 2010

Five Years=New Rings

Last week something tragic happened. The main diamond fell out of my wedding ring. :-( I was devastated. At 1:30am I realized it and called Chris at work in tears. It has to be in the house somewhere but I haven't had any luck finding it. I've been avoiding vacuuming, but I think I'll have to bite the bullet tomorrow and hope that it turns up.

However, there is some good news! Being that we couldn't find the diamond, I can't live without my wedding ring, and it is our five year anniversary this month, we got an even bigger diamond to replace the old. And it is a beauty! I've never been into expensive things and never thought I'd want a bigger diamond- But wow, it is gorgeous! I could just stare at my ring! I LOVE IT!

And then earlier this week Chris decided to get a wedding ring tattoo. It's something he's been thinking about for years because he hates to wear his wedding ring because he thinks it's uncomfortable and sometimes gives him a rash. Now he's stuck with me forever! ;-)

1 comment:

Brie said...

How sweet! I lily Chris' tattoo ring too. I LOVE the family hands picture, you should frame that one. I lost a side stone a couple of weeks ago and thankfully found it but since my ring is so old (10 years old) my warranty wasn't working because the info wasn't in the computer. Hopefully I'll get it put it some time. I'm secretly hoping for a new ring one day...not neccessarily bigger though.