This weekend our baby girl was not feeling well. :-( She got sick Saturday late morning just before I had to leave for work. It's hard enough to leave to go to work but when your baby girl isn't feeling well it makes it that much worse. Luckily Daddy was able to spend most of the day cuddling and watching movies with her. The next morning she had a fever of 102.8 and was lethargic and wimpering. After some cooling measures, Tylenol, some lovin' from her Mommy, and a couple of hours she was feeling a lot better. It absolutely broke my heart to see her not feeling well. :-( Thank goodness she's feeling better. I hope she NEVER gets sick again!!! ;-)
2 comments:
It's so hard to see our babies sick!:( I bet it was so hard to go to work!:( that's a high fever for a little girl. I bet she's glad her mom is a nurse.
Poor little thing. I hope she is better by now (1/28). Sick babies tear at your heart strings.
Post a Comment