Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

Easter is such a wonderful holiday!  And today was no exception although it didn't start off as the greatest.  Today I was asked to share my conversion story at church.  The only good part about it was that Chris, and my sister and brother-in-law all came, thank goodness.   It meant soooooo much to me!  I don't think I would've been able to go up there if Chris hadn't been there.  I honestly think it's one of the scariest things I've ever done.  I think I would've rather been in a room full of spiders than up in front of everyone.  At least I was surrounded by my favorite flower, lilies, and my family was there to support me.

After church Chris and I flew up to Greeley where my brother and mom have been working hard on his house.  Laura and Ross met us there also.  It was so wonderful to be with my family again!  We haven't all been together in a long time!

Mom, Laura, John, Ross, Chris and I, and Kody is Laura and Ross' dog

Laura with John's pup, Kena.  I think Kody was a bit jealous that Laura was snuggling with her.

Great picture of my Mom and John!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 3 years!! Glad you guys got to have a fun day together! You are such a cute couple. I'm sure you are glad that your church talk is over- I bet you did wonderful!

Brie said...

Sooo glad your family could all be together. Thanks for your sweet comments too!

S. Tallman said...

I loved this photo of your family together, Debbie! What a great family photo! I know you did well on your talk in church, and am so glad that Chris, Laura, and Ross were there to bolster you up!

Love, Mom