Things have been going really great lately! I just started my new job where I work two days a week in the ICU and one in the ER. I've only worked in the ICU twice but I LOVED it! Of course I'm on orientation and have TONS of learning to do, but it was sooo much less stressful than the ER! We actually had time to sit, talk, eat, and go to the bathroom. I hope I continue to love it as much as I do now!
Sunday was such an awesome day! I love Sundays! I said a prayer in Relief Society for the first time which was super scary. And I was asked to share my conversion story at the Easter Sacrament meeting which I'm scared to death to and not looking forward to. I think I fear public speaking even more than spiders, wow! That afternoon I went to a baby shower and that was fun! As soon as I got back from that we had dinner with a couple of couples from church and I had a blast! They were all so nice and I'm making friends! AND Chris had fun too!
Now I think we're going to go on our first bike ride of the year! HURRAY! :o)
3 comments:
I agree- isn't nice to have the extra daylight! My kids are loving it and just asked tonight "why are we eating dinner in the morning time?" They can't understand why the sun is still out, yet Daddy is home and we are having dinner! Good luck with your talk in Sacrament Mtg. I'm sure you'll do wonderful- your story is so interesting and everyone loves listening to a conversion story!
I'm glad someone enjoys Daylight savings! I like the longer days, but it is hard on a 3 year old. Happy Anniversary yesterday!
We like Daylight Savings Time, too. Especially Dad... so he can fish longer in the evenings! When I told Dad it was your anniversary, he said, "How long has it been now... a couple of years?" When I told him 3, he did not believe me! Time flies when you're happy, right? I love you both so much.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment